- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after cancellation, refund. This is the condition that the product has already received back can be provided by the merchant or conclusive evidence of complete return.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer products as defined in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if the trader clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract refers.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a which have been created by the trader in accordance with specifications of the consumer.;
b.that have been specially ordered for the consumer;
c. for electronic prints and burner controls of which the consumer has broken the seal.
d. Parts that have been mounted and are therefore no longer new and therefore cannot be sold like this
e. If the original packaging is severely damaged by labels or the like, as a result of which it can no longer be sold as new.
Article 9 - The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the trader has agreed and:
A. They are the result of legislation or regulations; whether
b. the consumer is authorized to terminate the contract with effect from the date the increase takes effect.
- The prices include VAT mentioned in the supply of products or services.
- All prices are subject to pressure - errors. For the consequences of pressure - and misprints no liability is accepted. With pressure - errors the trader is not obliged to deliver the product according to the erroneous price.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
- The operator guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the trader, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer under the agreement against the entrepreneur can assert.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered goods must be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery to the trader. Return of the goods must be in original packaging and in same condition. (Products marked)
- The warranty of the entrepreneur meets the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the goods for each individual application by the customer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The guarantee does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired the products delivered and / or processed or repaired and / or modified by third parties;
- The delivered goods have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise careless handling or contrary to the instructions of the operator and / or packaging are processed;